Monday, May 9, 2011

Dove Chocolate...

A friend posted on Facebook that our planet is the only planet with chocolate.  A reason to give thanks that we have the privilege to live on this blue sphere for sure.  And I can definitely say that chocolate has been a good friend for years...

Imagine my surprise when a truly great friend gave me three Dove raspberry chocolates.  Well, a good friend...she doesn't like raspberry...when she shares her favorites, then she is a great friend.  But I love raspberry chocolates, so perhaps she is a great friend.  OK...this might have just disintegrated into chocolate drivel...which brings me back to Dove Chocolate.

I open this chocolate and the wrapper tells me to discover how much my heart can hold.  So I wonder who are we as a society that we have conversations with chocolate wrappers.  We get inspiration from chocolate wrappers.  We are challenged to live our lives in certain ways by...chocolate wrappers.

I think I'm going to have to have a piece of chocolate and think on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment