Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Apologies...

I fully intended, after I apologized for the unintentional sabbatical from blogging, to take an intentional sabbatical until August.  Despite the fact that it looks like when my friend Frank "followed" the blog, I stopped writing, I just have struggled with time and inspiration.  I would think of something to blog, and by the time I got to the computer, I couldn't remember what I thought about, or it didn't seem important any more.

I just preached a sermon on Jesus in the wilderness...there are all kinds of wilderness journeys we take as people of faith.  I suppose "failure to blog" might be one of them.

Now that I'm here, I am bit more inspired and a bit less overwhelmed.  Guess the journey out of wilderness starts one step at a time.  If I can't maintain something weekly, I promise I'll let you know and come back in August.

May grace and peace envelop us on our journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment