Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sharing...

Bayou Blue was really last night's post...but I had to go to bed last night and didn't get it finished this am before we had to stop.

Tonight's post is on sharing.  We share meals, pods, ink pens, snacks, ideas, grace, patience, knowledge, and...

wait for it...

poison ivy. 

Some boys clearing the yard got into the PI.  Drew is fine...no reaction.  Nick is a little affected.  Adam is pretty broken out. 

The kindness my son showed as he rubbed my shoulders has shared the love...and the PI...

My mother used to say (when she was totally exasperated)...don't help me...

I'm not saying it...but next time I'm going to make him wash his hands before he shares the love...

5 comments:

  1. Guess we need to make a note to add a case each of Benadryl and caladryl to the packing list for all mission trips from now on...Forest Hillians are indeed one with the flora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PI not a good thing - Been there, done that, and never want to do it again. Benadryl up good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been years since I used Caladryl...good stuff...spread it on and drank a shot for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drank a shot of Caladryl? Gross! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about this idea--a "leaves of three" workshop for all mission trip participants prior to the next trip? (Beats drinking Caladryl...)

    ReplyDelete