Thursday, July 14, 2011

How Long...

Sometimes I wish I had something to hold over God's head.  Perhaps the threat of not giving any more money to the church...but then it was God saying "do not worry about what you will wear or eat...God will provide."  Guess that won't work.

A few weeks ago, God's approval ratings were in the tank...33%.  Seems like that would have rated a miraculous intervention--or at the very least, an appearance on a piece of toast.  Seems God either doesn't read ratings or doesn't care.  Guess that won't work either.

Two year olds seem to think temper tantrums work.  Perhaps.  I'm not sure I could get up once I threw myself down on the floor, however.  And as the adult, the tantrum doesn't really work anyway.

So I guess I'm just still in the God is God mode--waiting and wondering what will happen next...and how long it will take to see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment