Tuesday, January 5, 2010

first times...

Actually taking the step to commit to blogging crashes together life and faith like cars in an action movie...only without the box office take home pay. Putting words on the paper means having faith that it will be the slightest bit helpful to someone. Putting words on the paper means having faith that the words will come. Putting words on the paper means yanking myself into the 21st century because there's no paper here...only words...I only think I am "with it"...
I toyed with several titles for the blog and landed here because 1) it wasn't already taken and 2) usually what I have to spout off about is this idea of "real life" and faith intersecting. At times I expect that life is nice and easy and that faith will be part of that nice, easy existence. And without fail, life gets "real" instead and faith is part of the struggle and we're back to the action movie crash...and still without the box office pay...
We'll crash around together if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment